2016 is a blank canvas. Now we can CREATE with fresh minds and open hearts to pursue our passions and dreams. It’s always exciting to be able to start fresh and recommit to our dreams.
Here are 10 strategies that will help you make 2016 successful.
- Find your passion. Follow your heart. Keep your focus on your “why” so you are motivated to hang in to the finish. A burning desire is the greatest motivator. Look for your own unique solution to the challenges you see around you. Love what you do.
- Commit to the goal or dreams and dedicate yourself completely to the attainment of them. Write and clarify your purpose and vision. Once you commit, “then providence moves too”. “All sorts of things occur to assist one that never otherwise would have occurred” (W.N. Murray, 1951). Keep the faith, even in the face of current reality. Consistently and constantly give attention to the things you are choosing to create.
- Develop a plan for achieving your goal/dream and a timeline as to when it will be attained. Follow the SMART rule (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic and Target dated). Break it down into day by day planning. Stay balanced by setting goals in all areas of life, not just career.
- Take action daily. Cultivate a dogged determination to follow through. Persevere. Ask for what you need. Develop a team. Step out of your comfort zone. Go the extra mile. Focus on the journey, not the destination.
- Maintain a positive attitude every day by exposing yourself to positive ideas, thoughts and people. Learning is lifelong. Have an attitude of gratitude. Work on your positive self talk. Develop an “I can” attitude.
- See obstacles and challenges as possibilities and make the most of every opportunity. Give your attention to the solutions and opportunities the obstacles created. Gain knowledge from your mistakes and learn to do a self critique to improve. Solicit feedback and take corrective action. Become skilled at saying, “thank you for sharing” to your doubting voices and carry on toward the goal. Take into account that change is constant. Be flexible, optimistic and work diligently. Change past programming (paradigms). Remember the ultimate goal is to bring the energy back to where you are headed. The most successful people have also experienced the most failures on their journey to their dreams.
- Write down and concentrate on your strengths and values instead of your weaknesses. Use your unique abilities. Visualize and affirm and emotionalize your success daily. Remember what you focus on, expands.
- Come from your heart to help others and make a contribution to the world. Give back using your talents and resources.
- Have a mastermind team or a support group or a mentor to hold the space for your success. Utilize the Universal Laws and the Universal Mind.
- Acknowledge and celebrate your successes along the way. Reward yourself and thank others.
If you would like a guide to assist you in your manifestations, just go to http://CharleneDay.com/ to set up a complimentary strategy session to make 2016 your best ever.