2018 is a blank canvas. Now we can CREATE with fresh minds and open hearts to pursue our passions and dreams. It’s always exciting to be able to start fresh and recommit to our dreams. Here are 10 growth ideas that can be daily reflections that will help you make 2018 a year to remember.
The Laws of Lifetime Growth
- Always make your future bigger than your past.
- Always make your learning greater than your experience.
- Always make your contribution bigger than your reward.
- Always make your performance greater than your applause
- Always make your gratitude greater than your success.
- Always make your enjoyment greater than your effort.
- Always make your cooperation greater than your status.
- Always make your confidence greater than your comfort.
- Always make your purpose greater than your money.
- Always make your questions bigger than your answers.
Besides these laws, I am offering a process to support you in creating an amazing 2018.
Do you know what a Vision Board is?
It’s a way to manifest your dream life. When you make a Vision Board, you get clear on what you want to create in your life.
Once you get clarity, you select images and words from magazines and paste them on a big poster board. Seeing this board each day aligns your brain with the outcomes you most want to attract. (Oprah, Ellen DeGeneres and Katy Perry all swear by Vision Boards).
It sounds pretty simple. (And yes, there is a process to make your Vision Board more powerful.)
So why doesn’t everyone create Vision Boards? Well in my experience as a coach, most of us never make the time to go inside to do it. We let our busy, distracted lives keep us, well, busy and distracted. 🙂
It is time to change that.
On Jan 13/18 I am hosting the first ever CREATE YOUR LIFE VISION BOARD WORKSHOP. It’s a full day immersion for you to focus on your authentic life, core clarity and ideal outcomes.
Due to the deep nature of the work, I have only made 10 spaces available. Contact me if you want to participate.
Here’s to creating an intention for 2018 to be your best year yet.