Spirit or Soul Qualities of Healing
Our bodies are made of different vibrations. Basically our physical bodies vibrate at a slow enough speed that we can see and touch them. But that is not all of us. We have parts of our bodies that vibrate at the unseen level. This is where our mental, emotional and spiritual bodies reside. Auras are indicators of these unseen levels of our bodies.
Most people have heard of the word chakras and they are energy vortexes that connect all the aspects of our bodies, the seen and the unseen. As well, there are pathways of energy known as acupuncture meridians running through our physical body. Along these acupuncture meridians are points which act like mini vortexes. So there are many connection points of energy flow in our body right down to each cell. These connection points are the openings for life energy to flow into and out of our aura.
The main points of flow or connection are the seven major chakras. They are wheel-like vortices which are considered the focal points for the reception and transmission of life energy. Their function is to vitalize the physical body and connect the mental, emotional and spiritual levels of consciousness.
These seven main chakras are described as being aligned in an ascending column from the base of the spine to the top of the head. Chakras are invisible to the human eye, but they can be perceived intuitively by trained energy workers.
Each chakra relates to emotions and physical aspects of our being and these are clues as to which chakra is blocked when we are out of balance.
- Root Chakra, which is located in your pelvic area and at the end of your tailbone. The base or root chakra is related to security, survival and also to basic human potentiality.
- Sacral Chakra, which is located two finger widths below your belly button, is related to emotion, sexuality and creativity.
- Solar Plexus Chakra, which is located in the soft spot at the base of your breast bone, is related to energy, assimilation and digestion.
- Heart Chakra, which is located in the middle of the breastbone, is related to love, equilibrium, and well-being.
- Throat Chakra, which is located in the soft spot at the top of your breast bone, is said to be related to communication, expression and growth.
- Brow or Third Eye Chakra, which is located about one inch above the bridge of your nose, is the chakra of awareness and of light.
- Crown Chakra, which is located on the top/center of your head, is said to be the chakra of consciousness, the master chakra that controls all the others.
So these energy centers or vortexes are the connection with the unseen energies and give us a direct relationship with the Creative Life Force. When you feel joy, all the circuits are open and the life force can be fully received and this results in a state of health and well being. When you feel guilt or blame or fear or anger, the circuits are hindered and the life force cannot flow as effectively. This is when we experience ill health.
Be sure to read over past blog posts to get the whole picture of how our physical, mental, emotional and spiritual bodies all relate to our health and well being.
Do you have a story to share? I’d love to get your feedback. Here on my blog, you’ll get commentluv. That’s great for all bloggers out there. If you leave a comment, you can provide a link back to your own blog. But you don’t have to be a blogger to leave a comment; I’m looking forward to hearing from all of you!
Next week I will cover “Health is a Choice”.